Monday, June 19, 2006

The art of the pick up line. An art, if mastered can take a man to places no man has been before (or lately) (or a few hours ago) (They dont really care as long as they go there.)

The following is a list of pick-up lines.

The following are pickup lines that have been used by or on people I know.

- Do you believe in love at first sight or do I have to walk past you again.

- Do you have a licence cause you are driving me crazy.

- Do you have a map? Because Honey, I just keep gettin lost in your eyes.

- Is that a mirror in your pocket? Because I can see myself in your pants.

- Are you Gillete, cause you are the best a man can get.

- You must be a light switch, because every time I see you, you turn me on.

- Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.

- I'm new in town. Could you give me directions to your apartment?

- If I could rearrange the alphabet, I'd put U and I together

- You must be tired Because you've been running through my mind the whole day"

- Guy checks the tag in the girl's shirt and says: 'Thought so. Says Made in Heaven.'"

- Guy: Did it hurt?
Girl: Did what hurt?
Guy: When you fell from heaven?"


The following are lines I came up with myself, never used em but they are good.

- Your eyes are the same colour as my Porsche.

- You have nice legs, when are they open?'

- The voices in my head told me to come and talk to you!

- Kiss me if I'm wrong but do I know you?

- Either my pants just got tighter or something grew

Guy- Wanna go to my place, eat pizza and make love?"
Girl- a...no
Guy What's the matter? You don't like pizza?

The following three are from Tv
if you can guess which program you are entitiled to a prize*.

1- Hi, I am broke, unemployed and i live with my parents.

2- Would you rather be burned alive or drown to death.

3- I own a speedboat.

3 comments:

Azarakhsh said...

Hiiiiiii...... DAYM! If these lines work on girls... *knocks self on head* I'll just.. ah screw it. I'm not.

Ok.. as for the lines.
1- George Costanza - Seinfeld
2- Ross- Friends
3- -no idea-

MoOhAHA! Your blog rocks! I still haven't read the previous entry...hmmm will do that now. Take care now.

Azarakhsh said...

P.s. the pizza line was good stuff!!! Thats something i'd probably experience. mmmmm foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooddddddddddd.

Sounds like a joey line btw. Here's a tip.. put up some of your OWN pick up lines- that would be an interestign read.

Moogoo.. Rakhshi Z rakashaka.

Anonymous said...

Now this just isn't fair. How come only men pick up women? Where are the "Women picking up men" pick-up lines? Hysum, make me some of those.