Monday, June 12, 2006

Dear blog

Dear blog (an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log),
Today was a special day, i did something new. I started my own blog. I called it hysum.blogspot.com. In my brand new blog I wrote
"
Dear blog (an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log),
Today was a special day, I did something new. I started my own blog. I called it hysum.blogspot.com. In my brand new blog I wrote'
Today was a special day, i did something new. I started my own blog. I called hysum.blogspot.com. In my brand new blog I wrote
"
Dear blog (an online diary; a personal chronological log of thoughts published on a Web page; also called Weblog, Web log),
Today was a special day, i did something new. I started my own blog. I called it hysum.blogspot.com. In my brand new blog I wrote'

This was my day today

No comments: