Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Musings of a man

The other day I did a quick survey and here are the results and an analysis of it.

If you ask a man to give you his definition of the perfect women, he will say " I will tell you who is the perfect women" [enter lame joke here] heeehheee [snort] [snort] yeah man "

some thing in the lines of "my dream women is like my dream car, with a silent engine, agreat body, and always with her top down. [Snort]… etc

If you ask a woman the exact same question then for an answer you will either get A- someone tall dark and handsome or B- someone who makes me laugh. The older women seem to go with option B while the younger ones are more likely to go with option A. This is because most of the older women are more experienced and they find out that the tall dark and handsome types are either assholes or don’t exist. In economic terms a person can say there is too much demand for tall dark and handsome and not enough supply, this leads to inflation of egos. Of course later women find out that the types that make them laugh are sad losers and the only laughter you can hear is nervous laughter.

I myself don’t date much (or at all). It has nothing to do with the fact that I am looking for the perfect women or that I am shy and repel women. It's more or less because I am lazy. I just can't bother its too much work. Laziness is a byproduct of being in my family. It runs in our blood. My mother doesn’t just have our dog get her slippers she makes him put it on her feet. My father drives to ours neighbors' house. My eldest sister (just had a baby boy and is twenty-five) had a portable toilet in her bedroom (that’s kind of because she has a condition which makes her want to pee every thirty minutes). My other sister, older to me by 4 years, takes three hours to eat lunch because she is too lazy too chew more than thrice every minute. My 8 year old brother on the other hand seems to have received all the energy god forgot to give us. He is always jumping around and doing all kinds of crap. Every time you see him its as if he just drank ten gallons of coffee and toped it with 20kgs of sugar. He is not just hyper active he is hypersuperuberactive.



I do have more to say but as I have wrote above I am lazy and therefore I shall continue some other day.

1 comment:

Azarakhsh said...

Hellooooo blogging buddy! I'm so glad you started a blog :D YAYYYYY... i'm gonna link you. ( and thanks for visiting my blog too hehehe)

A few comments on the first blog- cleverest way i've seen of depicting thoughtlessness haha. The other great way i've seeen.
"Hello ppl.. this is my brain














- take care"

- Next comment... the dating blog entry was good stuff. Makes so much sense when you talk about laziness. I agree that you can be stronger as an individual and no needto mark your attendance for it with someone else. Woohoo! Gooo single life!

- Best line ... falling bodies like the pee from a child's dick. I was in FITS! What a line!! You could've used that for stupid stupid drowning Tom Tulliver.

- I'll post more comments soon. have fun blogging matey :D (arrr piratey sound thingy)

MOogoo.