Friday, June 16, 2006

More musings

I woke up today and had absolutely no idea what to do. I would normally go to school or do something around the house but I am done with the school I went to for 14 years and I have moved out of the house I have lived in my entire life. I feel homesick for a place that doesn’t exist anymore. They say you don’t know what you have till you lose it, in my case I knew exactly what I had, I just didn’t know I was going to lose it.

So I was lying in my bed thinking I didn’t know where I was or where I was heading in life after carefully analyzing my life for the past hour I have come t the conclusion that I am at the stage in my life in which I don’t know here I am or where I am heading.

Being the guy that I am my thoughts drifted to women and some things I don’t understand about them.

- The think to much understand nothing

- They say nothing mean everything

- The say everything but mean something else

- They mean something but do the exact opposite

- Their life is tangled up but their hair is always set straight

- They like you too but you have to make the first move

- They eat your head out and then ask if they are getting fat

- They call every other girl a slut just cause she has got a bigger rack

- They might forget about the love but they never forget the "anniversaries"

- They love everything about you but they would love you more if everything about you was different.

If anyone has any explanations please feel free to tell me.

2 comments:

Azarakhsh said...

Helooooooooooooo....

interesting analogies up there. Just to clear a few *ahem* innacurate ones.

- the tangled life and straight hair business... have u not seen the mane i bear?

- The bigger rack = slut business. We learned that from guys.

- We like you too and have to make the first move? Aren't guys insulted by that?

Interesting musings dude! Inspires me to think of what i dont get about guys...

- why a majority ( excluding u guys) have to use the cheesier than five cheese lasagna one-liners like: Do you have a map? I'm lost in you. WHAT THE FFF???

- They're mesmerized by breasts. Come on man! They're for milk...

- ok.. i need food to think. I'll post my thoughts on my blog. Lazy blogger am i :P

Have fun!

Anonymous said...

Do not try to understand women you will get no where.