Saturday, June 16, 2007

Twinkle twinkle little scar

Shihara was my first love, she is my first love

Shihara and I met in kindergarten where I promptly fell in love with her.

As we were learning our A,B,C’s I was trying to learn her number. I learned the alphabets so I could spell her name and I studied nursery rhymes to recite them to her.

Twinkle twinkle little star

She is the reason I am who I am today- she helped me become a self-made man.

I know what you are thinking- this guy is in Kindergarten- he can’t be in love-

But it is entirely possible- as a matter of fact it happened. We learn about love as a kid and we deal with it in the same way we do as a kid throughout our lives.

If a girl breaks your heart, the child cries and an adult gives you candy to cheer you up. It works the same way for adults, a girl breaks a guy’s heart- he cries and then goes to the strip club to meet candy so he can get cheered up.

Love never really matures-

She never noticed me in kindergarten- I was always just a floating fringe hidden behind a Lego castle.

And then came school, we were in the same school and she made me curious aout where do babies come from. It didn’t have anything to do with me having sudden sexual urges or me thinking of her sexually-

I wanted to know where babies come from so that I could find out where Shihara came from and how I could make more of her.

She wasn’t the most popular girl in school- she wasn’t a cheer-leader or a pompous bitch, she was your average girl next door- then came high school and she changed from girl next door to whore next door.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

whore next door...

sour grapes

Anonymous said...

Are you sure her name wasn't Shahira....instead of Shihara..

Hopeless said...

love the twist. u were kinda rambling before.

Anonymous said...

i agree with joudy... ramble ramble

Anonymous said...

Heehee! The floating fringe is super accurate! Will never ever forget that about you...that and the fact that you are now actor/director to your own productions , rebelling from the one-lined parts they made you play in school. *shudder* the memories of singing- or trying to- so flat and off key.

No wonder you were the quietest guy...you kept all the energy for THIS. [ and shihara ]