Saturday, June 02, 2007

Chapter 8

I do not know many bisexuals- maybe its because I haven’t seen the world enough. I should get out more often- that or people should get out of their respective closets more often, either ways- I had no way of knowing if what I had just said was deemed offensive by the sexuals of the bi kind.

I was about to find out

“yea, I am bisexual- you must be a pervert? ”

Sigh… her teeth look so great when she says pervert

I opened my mouth but my bladder spoke

“puuuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr”

Cat got my tongue and my bladder.

I excused my self and ran off to the urinal

I pissed in the bowl and I flushed it- At a time like this a great writer would use the piss going down the drain as some kind of metaphor that I don’t completely understand. But I am no great writer and nor do I know much about life- so when I say this I want you to know that there is absolutely no deep philosophical metaphor intended-

LIFE IS THE PISS.

So I am done taking a leak and I am washing my hands; when who should walk in but Bobby Brown. Now you are thinking who the hell is Bobby Brown? and the truth is I don’t know either- I just gave him that name right now cause I dont really know his name.

I could of course call him anonymous, which would make him out to be some kind of mysterious dude, which he is not. He is rather ordinary really- you would never really notice him, especially in the washroom, you know- his shit probably doesn’t even stink- that’s how ordinary he is.

So if this guy is SO ordinary, why the hell did I dedicate two paragraphs to him. I did it because Bobby Brown set in motion a chain of events that would change the course of this story, maybe even mankind- well maybe not mankind nless you are into the whole Butterfly effect thing- in which case you could say Bobby Brown is responsible for global warming, but I wouldn’t bet on it- after all, his shit probably doesn’t smell.

Let me try and explain what happened- actually I will just tell you what happened, you explain it yourself to yourself, its pretty complicated.

Everything is complicated, even the simple things, especially the simple things.

So Bobby Brown comes to the urinal next to mine and says to me

“nice shirt”

That’s it- That’s all he did- and yet-

WOW

LIFE IS THE SHIT

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

*rolls over floor* Dearest, Bobby Brown is Whitney Houston's husband. Lets just say the material you wrote is media gold.
One criticism/suggestion:
Bobbi Brown is a make-up guru who came up with the brown/neutral cosmetics line. BObby Brown is the guy who's been in court etc...

Choose whichever name you see as fit

p.s.

*oompa loompa tune*

Poopoo Doodoo Dung dung doo
Life is a shitty puzzling poo
Kaka doodie doodley da
Fart it out, poppedy doodleyla

Anonymous said...

come on huysum, Bobby Brown said you have a 'nice shirt' LIFE IS THE INTERCOURSE!

tell me you two used cherry flavoured hand sanitiser?

Anonymous said...

Brown/neutral cosmetics line...Hang On!
I think i know this guy. Last summer the company came out with that whole Chocolate line right?Right?

Anonymous said...

this is a comment just for the sake of the next chp. keep em commin.

Anonymous said...

Who the hell is Bobbie Brown. I still dont kno. But the name sounds extremly familiar.

superpowerfulman said...

I dont know if i should allow this anonymous commenting as part of the updating deal-

well- I guess will do it this time- but I rather prefer there be no anonymouses. we are al friends here- well- you know wht I mean

Anonymous said...

Bobbi Brown = woman = make up designer/ guru

Bobby Brown = man = rap singer/ ex husband of whitney houston

Anonymous: get named.

Hysum: How about a BI-weekly or BI- monthly blog entry...just for kicks? :P heehee. Take care Dearest

Anonymous said...

Yeah....the make yp artist. Posters were plastered all over the London underground. I went to check out this chocolate stuff at Selfridges....its nice stuff :) Frickin expensive..but nice.

OOOOOOOOOooooohhhhhhhh! Charlie Brown...hehehe :D

Anonymous said...

Eva- you rock!

Anonymous said...

Lmao!!! Hysum!! Your story is keeping me very entertained! Keep them coming! I'm most definitely a fan now!! =D =D

Anonymous said...

Wow...wouldya look at those lips...

I swear i thought i was on the wrong blog :D

Anonymous said...

why, thank you rakshi...=)