Friday, June 15, 2007

chapter 12- smokers anonymous

Its rather hard to remain soft.

A wise man once said- "DIE HARD"

Let me rewind a little, explain myself some more...

Last you heard of me I was planning remaining chaste.

"women are over-rated" said the undersexed man

We all tell ourselves we can do it, if we want to- Like that smoker, who always says- I just like to smoke I can quit anytime I want to, if I want.

I CAN QUIT

Women are like that- an addiction,

A slow poison

No matter what you tell yourself, no matter how sure you that can quit- you always keep going back for that last puff.

And then she blows circles around you.

So I tried to quit, i did- I swear I tried. I swear on my life

Swearing on my life probably doesnt count for much- considering my life int going to remain for too long.

You know what hey say-
women, cant live with them- cant live without them.

whats left to do but die----
That was kinda the point of writing this entire turn of events- so you guys know why I killed myself.

but lets rewind a little more-

I still havent told you about Shihara

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We let love - an intangible, inexplicable, ungovernable
"word" be the wind in our sails. What sails? Sails towards death or life?

Its a funny funny world. We need each other like men need blistered scrotumes and women need five breasts and four bums.

Bottom line: they also say ' Live and let die' Ok. So bottom line : we live to die. Bottom line: Love speeds it up. Bottom line: Give birth in a grave. *Plop* and pile the soil.

Anonymous said...

"Swearing on my life probably doesnt count for much- considering my life int going to remain for too long."

baZING.

Anonymous said...

Ok i'm so sorry... count all my comments as one.
Just wanted to paste this too:


'It is much more secure to be feared than to be loved. "
Niccolo Machiavelli

Anonymous said...

Ooooooo, I like that Rakshi, give birth in a grave...

very nice.

huysum- drama drama...!!

smoker's anonymous-i wonder if they have support groups like tht?

die hard 4 is coming out on the 28th... lets GO... we have a quiz on sunday for bio if you care...