Friday, June 01, 2007

Chapter Seven

Before we begin a couple of notes

1- This is very important, too many people are thinking the last few posts are based on reality- IT IS NOT- all events and some characters in the story are fictitious- any resemblance to anyone living or dead is purely plagiarism or co-incidental.

2- Due to popular demand I am going to start updating the blog faster. So the system I have decided on is this- If there are four comments on a particular post I will start work on the next one, but keep the comments coming- I love em.

And now to our regular scheduled program

There it was-- my angel was a bisexual ( not that I have anything against homosexuality- You go gayfriend) but in this context I wasn’t too pleased.

Bi-sexuals are the only people in the world who aren’t sexist.

I had a decision to make- and my brain was left helpless and confused- so I did what any sane man in my position would do.

I googled it.

Search – bisexual girl - Images

I ogled google.

And then I knew what to do- my decision was clear- you can call it divine intervention or divine erection- they both pointed to the same thing-

The next morning I gathered all my courage, put on my best shirt, my best pants and my only clean pair of boxers.

I was ready-

With determination in my eyes and perspiration on my forehead I walked towards her-

And I saw her- licking a lollipop- I stood there staring at her tongue wrapped around the lollipop- she looked pretty straight to me- but then I saw a wrapper on the floor-

Cherry flavored lollipop- she was definitely bi-sexual

It was now or never

Go on to her- break the ice-

I spoke to my imaginary friend- My brain

- Say something funny

- Something charming

- Be aloof

- Be suave

- Be smart

- Be interesting

I was prepared

“Hey- I am hysum, you must be Bi-sexual”

Crap- This was not the beginning of a beautiful friendship.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you think, therefore you crap. This is going to be one of the bets relationship you've ever been in.

At least you didnt have erectile dysfunction. As for the lollipop: was it one of those dildo ones or the commonly licked oversized nipple?

Anonymous said...

It was, however, the begining of a beautiful *****

Anonymous said...

"was it one of those dildo ones or the commonly licked oversized nipple?"

Are you talking about lollipops????? Are you????Really????

Never touching one again. Even if it does have a gum centre.

UAE Students said...

Wow, great photo! Thanks for the kind comments on our blog! We really appreciate the feedback.
We recently posted another short video clip. Also, we just returned from a trip to
Al Jazeera in Qatar. We'll post an interview with Faisal Kasim in a month or so. (Faisal
is the host of the controversial program "The Opposite Direction)

Regards

KT

superpowerfulman said...

Canada has currupted my poor little Rakshi.

YOu need to get out of there as soon as possible-

Hurry Love hurry