Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Highschool sweet TART

The world was Shihara’s oyster, she slept with every guy in high school. One night stands and then she dumped them saying there were other fish in the sea. Shihara fucked every fish in ocean, she liked sea food and she ate like a pregnant pig.

For her I was canned tuna.

I can still remember the first time I kissed her. Unfortunately she doesn’t because she was desperately wasted.

She was beautiful but she never believed it. There was always worried she wasn’t beautiful enough of her figure wasn’t perfect. So to take the weight of her shoulders she put some weight onto her breasts.

She implanted the kind of breasts colonel Sanders would be proud of.

Barbies breasts had less plastic in them

And I began to loose interest with her, I mean people play hard to get- but for 16 years- that’s playing too hard.

In simple terms- Shihara was sLut with a capital L

Eventually after high school Shihara and I went our separate ways. I went into university- I preferred using creativity, working with my mind. She was a practical person, got a job where she could use her hands.

Pimps and parents have the same responsibilities.

Nut this isn’t a story about prostitution- this is the story of what happens when a sLut meets a bi-sexual.

7 comments:

Hopeless said...

i'm sorry i forced u into it :(

Hopeless said...

that wasnt supp to be mean, i jst feel like u forced it out of u, and i kno that things cnt be forced.

Hopeless said...

now. time for the next chp :P

superpowerfulman said...

I BLAME U...

Dont rush genuis

Anonymous said...

DUDE WHAT A TWIST!!!!!

Hopeless said...

ur blaming me for genuisness?? wow, u really are a modest prodygial protege 2. :P

Anonymous said...

'canned tuna' - nice imagery.

sLLLLLLut....