Friday, July 28, 2006

My mantra

18 years from now, on a humid night –much like this one a young man was born (he of course was a baby when he was born, not a man). This boy grew up to become a fearless, smart, intelligent, desirable, sexy man- in the room next to his I was born and grew up to become like me- Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife- that was me in my previous life when I was Russell Crowe in Gladiator.

In this life I am me- and I will eventually be-Father to an unplanned child, husband to wife with a killer body.

As I celabrate the first anivarsary to my seventeenth birthday- I feel mature already- now if only puberty kicked in, I will be all grown up.

The first thing I thought when I turned 18 was the fact that I will never be able to sneak into 18+ movies again, this was the only real difference I could think of between now and yesterday.

I guess I never really grew up after the age of nine I have the mind of a nine year old stuck in Russell Crowe’s body.

Ahhhh to be seventeen again

4 comments:

ManicMane said...

HAAAAPPPEEE BIIIRRTHDAAAYY!!!

Big Hugs & Kisses from the TOAD!

xoxoxo

Azarakhsh said...

Happy happy birthdayyyyyyyyyyyyy
From all of us to youuuuuuuu
With choco coated hugs and candy
Cowabunga loves ya toooooo

Big huggiesss from Foxxy Lady to the awesoem Gentleman :D

tomboy said...

if it aint too late, happy bday man!

Anonymous said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my top 10 computer games site.
Have a great day!