Friday, July 07, 2006

My white lies

I have a confession to make-

I LIKE TO LIE

I enjoy lying. It gives me a rush. I don’t mean little white lies; I mean big stories, grand lies. I lie because it gives me a rush and I have gotten good at it. So I use this post to give you tips on lying.

1- Do not have a straight face, be expressive but not to much.
2- Be vague but have many small unneccary details
3- Keep it long
4- Be ready to improvise
5- Do not stutter
6- Remember- It is easier to make people think you are lying when you are in fact telling the truth. Use this. Tell the truth and make people belive you are lying
7- Do not feel guilty
8- Believe your lies
9- Make people believe they know when you are lying(do some prelying that is obvious) have people believe they can read you like a book.

Excuses have to fill the following criteria to have a greater chances of success

1- They have to be based partly on the truth (so they can be checked out) ( and to be believable)
2- The excuse has to be embaricing (Removes doubt and reduces chances of further questioning)
3- It has to be vague but with little unnneccary details, it has to be long and potentially boring.

Follow these instructions and you will meet with mostly positive results- really, I am not kidding

TRUST ME!!!

1 comment:

Azarakhsh said...

Still easier said than done... its hard to lie with a straight face man!