Thursday, July 13, 2006

My business proposition

I have dicided to make myself more business minded. In that light I am going to firstly Patent my name. From this day on if anybody is to call my name they will have to pay me money unless they have the rights for my name in which case they will have to say- for example- "hey hysum- Hysum is a registred trademark of hysum, all rights reserved. I am aware that if I continue this the chinese will come out with their own fake versions of Hysum but do not be fooled.

I have also decided to make money through my Blog- I will do this through advertising on my Blog. Do not worry the advertising will not come in the way of you reading the blog, espiecially if you are using a Windows computer- cause here at windows we care. I was sitting on my computer eating a mentos (refreshing ideas) when I had the idea for this post. All that was left to do was drink a cup of Lipton tea (it calmed me down and picked me up) and I was ready to type. The typing though made me sweat and as I dared for more pepsi I decided to put on some axe deo and than I continued this post with hot supermodels rubbing themselves all over my body- I better get a pack of Durex- Why? (For a hundred million reasons).

1 comment:

ManicMane said...

You, dear Hysum (Hysum is a registered trademark of Hysum, all rights reserved), come up with pure GENIUS!!!

© 2006 'Small Talk'
http://hysum.blogspot.com/
All rights reserved.