Thursday, July 20, 2006

My Bad

I know this guy, who knows a guy
and he can get me anything I want
all I have to do is click my finger
he is like my own personal remote control.
The problem now is- his batterries are out
and I need new batteries for him.
but I dont know how to get them because
he normally got everything and anything I wanted.

What is the moral of this story?
use your imagination...best answer wins a prize

Continuing the educational nature of this post I am going to write down a few ways of saying cock

bone,
knob,
bishop,
wang,
thang,
rod,
hot rod,
hump mobile,
oscar,
dong,
dagger,
banana,
cucumber,
salami,
sausage,
kielbassa,
schlong,
dink,
tool,
big ben,
Mr. Happy,
Peter Pecker,
pee-pee,
wee-wee,
wiener,
pisser,
pistol,
piston joint,
hose,
horn,
middle leg,
third leg,
meat,
stick,
joystick,
dipstick,
one-eyed wonder,
junior,
little head,
little guy,
rumple foreskin,
tootsie roll,
love muscle,
skin flute,
roto-rooter,
snake,
hammer,
rammer,
spammer,
bazooka,
rubber,
chubby,
sticky,
tubby,
schmeck,
schmuck,
schvantze,
ying-yang,

the list goes on...

If by using such fowl language I have in any way offended you
than really

MY BAD

3 comments:

Azarakhsh said...

... and Tripod. Johnson. Lemony Fresh balls. Chocolate Salty Balls.
Men are WEIRD! MONKEY? CHICKEN? Just for your info guys, girls dont name their breasts. Only you self-professed superior speices would do such a thing. *hmph*

ManicMane said...

Men have different names for the balls, and the penis, Wakhshi. Different names for BALLS opens a whole new can of worms.

More names for the penis - Big John, Lil John, gherkin, MyTube (if you're a guy), breadstick, jack hammer (ouch!), PeeWee Herman, King Kong, the Pet, etc. etc.

And btw, there are names for girls' breasts. Notably 'Johnson & Johnson', 'Barnes & Noble'. If you're lopsided, 'Laurel & Hardy' can work. And if you're blessed with an extra - 'Three Stooges'...

*Ahem* Whistles innocently...

Anonymous said...

Wow, Dilini. Just wow. And Hysum, let's not forget the very awesome HULK! That's mine dude! You forgot your best friend's penis name?