Thursday, August 03, 2006

Riddle me this

If I took a male hen (a cock) and peeled of the shin from its forehead would it be circumcision

What should happen if someone farted in hell?

Whose idea was it to eat the thing that comes out of a chicken’s ass?

Are all books plagiarized from the dictionary?

If environmentalists get to tie themselves to trees, what would happen if I became a feminist?

Am I racist if I own a coloured television?

Why do remote controls have eject buttons?

What did the chicken want to do on the other side?

And finally the most important question. I did not come up with this question myself but it is one that has plagued man kind and Dwieki since the beginning of time.

WHY OH WHY ISNT IT CALLED PUNAL?

2 comments:

ManicMane said...

Because you don't do it with a PUNUS to call it a PUNAL!!!

ROTFL!!! Dude, to this day I have NEVER laughed SO HARD in my life!!!

tomboy said...

lol, who ever thought of drinking the white stuff commin out of a cow?? lol
nice one! love ur blog!