Thursday, August 10, 2006

The meaning of life

I am not pessimist- I see the glass half full, half full of poison.

Don’t get me wrong here, I am not paranoid- as a matter fact I am the exact opposite of paranoid- I walk around with the insane delusion that people actually like me.

People call me the worst kind of whore there is, the kind that sells himself short. I of course disagree- I think I do things to the best of my ability even if that’s not saying much. You could say I whore if you think about the fact that I do things for one buck- but I don’t do it for the money (it’s not much) and I don’t do it because it a dare- I do it for tradition- Be it receiving a buck or meeting at “THE SPOT” I do it for tradition- I enjoy tradition- Tradition gives me the illusion of permanence.

The question is have I learned anything about life. Only that human being are divided into mind and body. The mind embraces all the nobler aspirations, like poetry and philosophy, but the body has all the fun. The important thing, I think, is not to be bitter... .

What did I think about GOD- I believe in him but I also believe he is an underachiever- I mean look at us.

What do I think of death well, there are worse things in life than death. If you've ever been alone, you know what I'm talking about. The key is, to not think of death as an end, but as more of a very effective way to cut down on your expenses.

As for life- it’s like a game of twister- it has it’s ups and downs- twist and turns and at the end whether you are the first one to fall or the last “man” standing- you always end up twisted and in pain- but that doesn’t mean you didn’t have fun.

Regarding Love- To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore, to love is to suffer; not to love is to suffer; to suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy, then, is to suffer, but suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy, one must love or love to suffer or suffer from too much happiness- Love is the world’s biggest paradox and that is the reason why many don’t find true love or are separated from their what they love- because we didnt the universe would implode.

3 comments:

ManicMane said...

I'm gonna get you back... just you wait.

Azarakhsh said...

I agree and disagree with your statement "to love is to suffer".
Yes, nothing hurts like love. In conjunction with that, love reignites life. Its not something that RACKS you in pain... sometimes the pain is good. Its needed.

--- yea.. i can keep writing on and onnnnnnnn... love is just inexplicable damnit!

tomboy said...

aiaiaiai!
astaghfirullah!
god is not an under achiever habibi!
dnt say that!