Sunday, May 27, 2007

chapter 4

I sit in the student centre

friends come to me, they all want something
- Money
- Help with notes
- company
- a favour

Friendship is concentual rape.

AN hour to class, an hour to kill-
I head to the library.

The library is three floors-
Three floors of books in multiple languages.
Reference books
Novels
I am surrounded by great works of literature and research.

I head onto the nearest computer and log onto facebook.

After all if I am going to kill some time I might as well kill some brain cells- the punishment for killing is the same matter how large the number of your victims.

5 mins latter
77 clicks later
9 keywords later

I find her- the girl of my lucid dreams, my liquid lucid dreams.

Facebook is a stalkers paradise

Her name was SAM
She was born on october 23, 1988
Her bra size was 34 b
Her email address- Hoochie_mama123@hotmail.com
Her address- American university of sharjah- womens dorms- room number 213

Facebook- the handbook for the faceless

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Well said bhaijaan! =D

Joey said...

Uhhh..dude, ur not really considering stalking this girl are you? Cause you know..it is kind of..well...against the law :D

Joey said...

Which stupid female would put their dorm room number on their profile?$@$%*
I say we stalk this girl and teach her a lesson.

Anonymous said...

Peeps and pets,

say hello to the Truth with a capital t. THIS is what plato forgot

superpowerfulman said...

I think I should clear this out once and for all.

This is al made up- no such real woman exists. I am no stalker- I did not fall in love at first site. I dont even have an account on facebook.

superpowerfulman said...

Oh and you will have to read on to find out if I am realy thinking of stalking this girl.

Anonymous said...

ofcourse you don't have an account on facebook. but ofcourse you can 'bigelow-talk' to give the illusion that you do! I tell Huysum you two are so similar it's appalling.

Anonymous said...

Now why did you have to go and kill it. I've always wanted to stalk somebody. tsk..*rolls eyes*

:D

Anonymous said...

Oh and i must say...Thanks To The LORD, this women does not exist.

Because there really isn't anything more sexy then a girl pickin her nose. Yikes! What a turn on.