Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Chapter two

Dog, is a mans best friend- What a bitch

First day of the new semester-
First day of class
Arabic heritage and literature
time- 12:30

The classroom is mostly empty- so I fill up my seat at the back, students trickle in, one by one-
makes me want to take a piss.

I rise up, hoping for a quick dash to the bathroom- and then it happened.

She walked in... and my Bladder skipped a beat.

All the cliched things happened

My knees went weak
I began to stare
My mouth wide open

and my stomach went topsy turvy, this quick dash was going to turn to a long dump.

I say the same to my mind what I say to my digestive system

MUST. CONTROL

sneaked back to my seat- The professor stormed in-

75 minute arabic class-

Whoever said time stops when you meet your soul mate was in arabic class.

Class ended- and then it happened
she glided up to me
her lips moved
She spoke

"Hey"

I looked up and suavely replied- and I am just paraphrasing here
"mummble mummble babble babble drool"

As words escaped me I stepped back trying to escape

BANG
TRIP
CRASH
cRAP

Head over heals

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can stop pretending it was in arabic heritage, we all know which sexy manglorean your talking about!

Anonymous said...

=D =D

Anonymous said...

ARABIC CLASS of all places?????? WT#^$%&^&*%^(%$^*&$%^& #%^# Sorry... our arabic classes in school... all these years.. all these years of studying the SAME BLOODY thing in different words and louder sounds... and you go to university till your bladder breaths a sigh of lourve. Heehee... thats the cutest thing i've heard all day. Apart from the fact that your *wife* and i went swinging in the sand and sun. No , really. We found a playground behind campus. woot woot

p.s. i still want to bite him.

Anonymous said...

The best relationships always start out with "mummble mummble, drool drool"
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU!
I realise that I may be losing a husband, and although my heart breaks (it doesn't really break) I shall always think of you fondly.

Me and Rakhshi shall run away together anyways!!

SWING!

Joey said...

Hooo me gosh!!!!! *grins widely*

p.s- uhhhhh...who is wanting to bite whom???

superpowerfulman said...

Eva- I am the only sexy Manglorean in uni.

Sanaa- *Huggggggy*

Rakshi- *huugggggy* again- Yes, Arabic class what better wy to pass the time.

Strawbrina- you will always be my first and last love. But fake long distance relationships dont work, even with Super volatile sperm.

Faa- Italian/french- contact Rakshi for more details

Anonymous said...

*heehee*

Spanish/French/German. Enough said.

*coughcoughcough*

I love philosophy.