Saturday, May 12, 2007

Chapter 3

she had me floored.

I had her laughing her ass off

My ass was numb.

I looked up at her, her face was blushing.

My ass was blushing too.

by the time I had gotten up she had walked away, I limbed after her.

but when I walked out she had dissapeared- The woman of my dreams was lost in an abyss of abayas.

If "SHIT HAPPENS" my life was having an upset stomach, I walked out dazed and confused.
and stumbled my way across to the student centre, it was time for lunch.

Food in university is fastfood

KFC
PIZZAHUT
BURGERKING

the three food groups, a few more days of eating this junk and my heartbreak would turn into heartburn.

Eating alone is equal to masturbation, you just cannot eat alone on campus, its a sin.
Pick up the phone and dial a friend.

Who to call, a look at my cell contact list
Alphabeticaly

Butterscotch
EVA
JJ
Nutela
SR
Vanilla

This wasnt the menu, these were my friends.
I had other friends, but they were just fast food.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only one word dear one:

baZING!

Anonymous said...

call EVA up! let's have candy by the library (the black spot).

Hey, the library spot would be a good place for film too, wouldn't it? i am serious abt the summer film tho, Hysum lets stop masturbating and just DO IT!

btw, wajeeha offered to be a urdu speaking person...wanna come to karama and shoot? you know, get the real feel of dubai.. like at the fish market, or LULU center-real congested.

Oh i don't know what the story would be, does it really matter?

superpowerfulman said...

WEll said

superpowerfulman said...

Before we DO IT-

I think we should discuss it Orally first. - and you know my views on tht.