Sunday, October 01, 2006

They Love ME- They Really love ME

Over the last few days it has come to my knowledge that this blog now has an bigger fanbase than ever before. Its great being a celebrity, being loved. I have never really been loved, not even by my parents- my bath toys were a toaster and a radio- That explains my hair.

Now as a famous person, it is veryt important that my fans know a little about me. Lets begin with my family tree- I looked up my family tree and monkeys threw fruits at me- I looked down my family tree and four dogs were using it as their person urinal.

I ofcourse have many funny anecdotes about my family but I wont write any, you see- The problem with intresting stories is it always reminds someone of a boring one.


Celebrity of course means more women- A girl called me yesterday and said "come on over, theres nobody home- I went over- Nobody was home

A fanbase also means more friends- I mean I never had friends or toys as a child- Hell if I wasnt a boy- I would have nothing to play with.

I mean the only fame I ever got before this was I was once in an ad- for birth control.

Fame does not go so well with relationships- Look at TOMKAT or Bennifer- I am afraid we might be called Hyni.

THis ofcourse will mean I will have to get into acting- I have a very expressive face- I once fell assleep in the library and a blind man was reading my face- Puberty was not a good time for pimples.

Maybe do a film or a TV show- being the great actor that I am- There is a lot of crap on Tv these days- espiecially reality shows- I don't like this reality television, I have to be honest, I think real people should not be on television. It's for special people and actors like us, people who have trained and studied to appear to be real.


Even as I write this I am surrounded by papparatzi- I am typing this outside Jennifer Anistons house.

Some Quick notes

- Thank you to my number one fan, my publisist and the most amazing girl in the world.- Dalini
- Also I have decided to use this blog to help people out- Therefore I am going to start a agony aunt section, if you have problems or question please write them in the comment section I will try to help you out in the next post. You dont have to leave your name- but if you did it would help me answer your questin better also leave your age and gender if you can.

Till then

They love me- They really love me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hyni??? WOW, I am SO glad we don't belong to the Hollywood elite! And as for the publicity, Ima keep 'em coming. It's part of my long term scheme to see you actually famous one day.

Love you,
Dalini

Tanvi said...

Hahahahahahahahaha! Omg, another one that had me crying (you know, you laugh too much, you tear!) Aww, and the bits abt Duhlaynaay were sooooo sweet!
You could so be the next Russell Peters. Great one, watch my space-well blogpsot- for another one! :D
toodles!
:D

S.W said...

Best laugh I've had all day. :D