Saturday, October 07, 2006

Obligation


I am thinking about...
You know who

I said…

We are an Elite Unit


I want to…

Dress up as a pirate and do pirate like things

I wish…

"A thousand such desires, for each desire I suffocate
Many of them fullfilled yet many remain adrift" - Urdu poet guy

I miss…

Please refer to answer one

I make with my hands ...

Love oh sweet love

I write...

So my hands arent otherwise occupied

I hear…

The voices in my head

I wonder…

Why on earth woulod anyone want to read this

I regret…

Not the sins I commitd but the ones I had no opportunity to commit

I am…

Awsum

I dance…

On Terraces

I sing…
Refer to the post "My own personal lyrics"

I cry…

whenever someone sends me a forward that says “Today is “I love you” day. Pass this on to 20 people and your secret crush will propose to you today. Else you will lose your reproductive organ by 12 tonight in a factory accident” otherwise I am Emotionally numb

I am not always…

Making sense

I confuse…

Reality with Fantasy

I need…

Fantasy

I should try…

To cry
I need...

What I have

I finish…

This tag

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love...
You too

Are we in severe danger of excessive mush? Ah, screw it! XX

- Dalini