Saturday, July 28, 2007

Hysum talks

On the eve of my 19th birthday I present to you a personal note posted on the internet to my friends.

In Alphabetic Dyslexic order.

Azmi-
We have know each other for half a decade now and thanks for everything. This is for you man.



NOTE: We are not homosexual, not that there is anything wrong with that.

Dilini-
You were part of a great part of my life. The end wasn't all that great but I am glad it happened, including the end. Good luck with the rest of your life and the rest of your love.

Eva-
Thanks a bunch- you are one of the few reasons I look forward to going to uni (as a matter of fact I love uni) . That black spot is a great place for some great conversation.

Faisal
While I wouldn't dedicate the man love song to you. Partly because you are homophobic in your own secure way but with no sarcasm, humour or irony intended- you are great friend. Enjoy the army.

Fatimah
I don't really know you all that well but what I do know of you qualifies you as my favorite Fatimah and I know quite a few. So Heres hoping we get to see more of each other.

Hind-
You don't read my blog but I shall write anyway. I am turning 19 but you remind me what its like to be a 6 year old again and I love that. Thank you for making me laugh like a little girl.

Hysum
You rock man.

Judy
You are one of my favoritest people in the world and i dont even know why. i havent known you for long but rest assured I want to make sure I know you till the year 2050.

Rakshi
I love you for everything that you and everything that you are not and i love you for everything you have made me.

PS: in a non- hetrosexual way ofcourse

Sanaa
Behna-You are part of my permanant praying list. May all the worlds happiness come your way and while i know that all the wworlds happiness may not be possible i know you deserve it all.

Weji-
I have absolutely no idea what i would do without you. You are my brain and my motivation. Heres hoping I grow up this birthday.

My other readers
God bless you all. Keep reading- I have a surprise in store soon,

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to you dearest...to everything you've acheived, everything you'll be and everything you are. Big hug and bappy bingday!

-Rz

Anonymous said...

Here's to you dearest...to everything you've acheived, everything you'll be and everything you are. Big hug and bappy bingday!

-Rz

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*HuG*

ManicMane said...

Happy Birthday, Hysum. Thank you for the wishes and for a lot of your omniscience. As always - Goodnight, and Good Luck. Hugg with a double G!

Sanaa said...

Happy Birthday Bhaijaan! Though we've not been in constant touch over the past few weeks.. I just wanted you to know that you're one of the few people that I honestly do cherish very much.

I hope you have a brilliant year ahead of you, filled with a lot of great moments where you can scream "THIS makes sense!!".. And other moments where you feel like pulling your hair out.. Afterall, it's only through such moments, we grow.

Start this year with arms wide open.. Accept everything it has to offer, whether it's devastatingly irritating or whether it's pure serenity.

Here's to you, on your 19th birthday. May all the shairs we said never come true.. And may the brilliance that is Hysum, never fade away.

Lots of love, from your;
Frappy and Behna.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

azmi said...

In honor of all the list-making we've lately been doing. Here's my "Top 5 Things I Like About Hysum":

- Always has the right things to say. "Here's how you know when women have periods.." and "I can't make it today, I'm in jail" and "You needed you to sweep you off your feet".

- The funniest person I've ever known. I mean it. We really wouldn't be the same without you. I wouldn't have had a buddy for most of the funny for the mockumentry and I wouldn't have nearly had as much fun in the past few years of my life.

- One of the most weird people in the world. In a good way. You let me chase the ducks in your backyard in the bike, and made the Fujairah trip awesomer with your stupid Whose Line games, and made Business class in O'Levels really fucking funny, and are one of the few people I would never not want to watch any movie with. That means a lot coming from me.

- Somebody once told me, after I was on about how I have no real talents, that my talent is in not knowing my limitations. This applies to you twofold. You've charmed a crowd of hundreds, made women cry, danced with my 5 year old pretty cousin at my sister's wedding, and we've burst into songs more times than heterosexuality should allow.

- And finally, more than anybody else, you always have a story to tell, and I've always respected that in a person. We've shared a billion fun, funny, bad, weird, cool, hot, stupid, gay, awesome, crazy moments... and I'll never tire of hearing of them in your embellished sense of life.

Happy birthday, and here's to knowing you for the rest of my life, bro.