Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Experiment

I put my trust in in god
and no one els'
for if my trust betrays
atleast there is no hell.


.can you hear me.
. This is my black box, when I crash this will be a recording of everything. The only thing .left, my black box.
.Can you hear me


Soap opera- they go on forever- episode after episode- People don't want their lives fixed, we dont want a happy ending- No need for an end. we strecth our stories our dramas, our distractions- twist after twist after twist. Our stories must never be resolved. We must never be happy. because then what do we have left? Nothing but dissatisfaction.

Whats happiness to you?

/QUIT APOLOGISING, nOTHINGS LEFT BUT


this isn't such a beautiful world that he has to stay in it and suffer. This isn't much of a world at all.

We are terrible, horrible and we deserve every hurt we feel, this is the opposite of a victimless crime
.




This is you reading, this is you breathing, this is your life, this is your art and the artists perception is all wrong.



What does youe brain hear when you talk to yourself,

Complaints and demands. Help me. Hear me. Why me.

This is what god feels like

Hello... can you hear me- I am going to call, E-mail me.... I am on MSN/// can you hear me...
- This is you, Hating to be together, scared to be alone.









NOTE: This was me using the blogpost as a canvas for some kind of abstract painting. Using mostly words and placement. Most of it is pointless and doesnt make any sense but thats art for you.



3 comments:

Azarakhsh said...

This...this should be a "Tool" track. As for the soap opera: of course. People only see what they want to see. Reality flashes by every now and then. But then again.. is it a reality that's moulded from our fucking curiousity or simply a branch of our subconscience that decided to come uninvited?

What is perception? Its just a fickle attempt at concealing our innate behaviour. Our instincts. Perception is just another one of those colours they dip candy in to attract more buyers. Its just another forged "sense" if you will. We say "we" percieve things. Who are we? We invented the word "perception". Unless of course someone else decided to flock down with pages from an unseen book in an unseen crypt up in the mountains where no one was around but the voice of a singing bush in a drunken stupor.

So really... life is beautiful. Only becuase we "perceive" it is. Or do we?

Azarakhsh said...

Ignore the above...this blogpost spoke to me.

ManicMane said...

The Curse of the Melodramatist

Probably how I would title a painting like that... It's both a personal and universal affliction.