Tuesday, December 12, 2006

True Romance

Say it

You see a girl you really like- then SAY IT

I have said it once I will say it again---
He who hesitates, masturbates

How you say it always important- and a lot of men arent good at it and so being the great guy I am I have here for you the best sweeping romantic speech in the world- it will get the girl everytime provided you SAY IT right.


Ever since I first saw you and pictured you naked I felt deep down in me, an erection. I never believed in love at first sight and I still don’t but for you I am wiling to lie about it. You are the most beautiful girl in and around the 25 meter radius of where I am standing- excluding Betty there because she is way out of my league, so to rephrase that you are the most beautiful girl in my league in a 25 meter radius of where I am starting provided Julie there doesn’t step any closer. Every time I look into your eyes it makes me think I would so rack be looking at your rack right about now. You give me reason for my NRB- Because of you I have started noticing the smaller things- like your breasts. You are like a song- a song by 50 cent- talking mostly about hoe’s, bitches and escalades and sometimes pimpin’. So right now, I am down on my knees asking you—will you be my mistress. If the answer is No then walk away I won’t try to stop you as long as you shake that fine ass for me while you do it.

Good night and good f***

10 comments:

ManicMane said...

Gosh damn that's a sweeper all right. It'll definitely sweep the love somewhere ...




... under a rug.

Pickles said...

2 words man... uber , ness

Anonymous said...

Grr.. the bloody blogger isnt permitting any way to publish this commetn for the past three days. *incoherent swear*

ok.. just wanted to say that thats the best sign off to any entry i've read. just brilliant!

and if a guy gives me a speech implying carnal desires like that, i'll steal a line from a britcom and say "zip up your fly, your brains are stickin out"

- Fwizzy

Anonymous said...

Marry me...

superpowerfulman said...

I am taken

Azarakhsh said...

oooh who proposed??

Joey said...

sounds like the proposal was meant for u fwizz..

Anonymous said...

hahaha i doubt!
-Fwizzy

[grr.. still not letting me sign in]

superpowerfulman said...

Rakshi if we are both 40 and not married- I say we get together---

*shake on it

Azarakhsh said...

*shake*
*bing*
*blanket*
heehee