Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Long way down

Why dont I start this post by saying what needs to be said-

YIKES

let not the implications of what I have implied iniatiate a debate involving inappropraite intimidation. Instead see the intricate and intimate interactions involving you and I .


I am proud to say I am growing mature. Not older but maturer.

How do I do it you ask, how does he manage to grow up and grow older at the same time. Unfotunately maturity doesnt exactly bring answers, it does hower post more questions and to make things worse it takes the answers you thought you knew and renders them stupid and useless.

I say we are baseless and we are wrong- I say I dont believe in reincarnation so I commit suicide to prove I wont come back to life, they say suicide is a sin and so as a punishment god didnt bring me back to life.

They say all the worlds a stage- I say screw that go watch the movies

I have been thinking lately- thinking is just people commiting suicide in tiny doses.

I am not the smartest guy in world but I am definately not the dumbest either, I know a little bit of current events a bit of history I have read books, had discussions and I have talked about things. I know I am not the dumbest person on the planet because the people I discuss and talk with are the dumbest people on the planet.

Its a mystery of human chemistry how some people dissolve into you in tiny increments.

4 comments:

ManicMane said...

Maturity is... just one big fight against paradox at the end of the day...

Azarakhsh said...

> WE < are a paradox... we, the people of this world, just *may* be a contradiction
the older we're getting, the quicker time decays.

superpowerfulman said...

titties


Just wantd to say something less intense.

Balls

Joey said...

you blow me away O Mighty One. u blow me away.