Thursday, September 21, 2006

Play Melancholy Baby

Have I got any soul? That depends; some days yes, some days no. A few months ago I was right out; now I've got loads, too much, more than I can handle. I wish I could spread it a bit more evenly, get a better balance, but I can't seem to get it sorted. I can see most people wont be intrested in my internal stock control problems though, so I simply point to where I keep the soul I have, right by the exit, just next to the blues.


So what do I want to do now, I want to make sure I exploit my potential. People seem to believe I do have some- potential.


It was either me or somebody famous who said this but I think it was me back when I pretended I was famous- "I can resist everythng but temptation"


We humans try to do the impossible all the time- its the improbable that we dont even try to conquer.


A lot of of the above probably doesnt make sense- They are just shadows of my feelings- Darker, emptier and simpler.

Its not about weeping because it will be over but smiling because it happened.

I am smiling- cant seem to stop.

2 comments:

ManicMane said...

The tummy butterflies aren't resting, and disbelief is overpowering. This is unreal...

Azarakhsh said...

Keep smiling Harry...life has only just begun :) *hug*