Thursday, January 29, 2009

Anosmia

I have been walking around I have noticed this new phenomenon. Every is dying their hair blond. I am not sure what it's about but I think it's supposed to be enticing in some way. I have only one thing to say to these people. Love is blind not Blond.

Of course Love may be be blind but what about it's sense of smell. Does love disregard stink. What is love? Many have pondered this question for centuries, including DR NAT KING COLE who said L is for the way you look at me O is for the only one I see. Though you will find many beli8evers and non-believers of DR Cole. He too disregards the idea of smell when it comes to love.

Those who have been in love will all agree that there's something about the way people smell. A person's smell can be intensely enticing. The nostril is facial clitoris.

I don't know about the birds but I do know that the bee's do it. They let out a smell that attracts a mate. I think its called, pheromones or something, again I am not sure I didn't do much research. The only research I did constitutes of going around smelling women. But as it turns out the smell is very important when we choose who to be with. We don't really know this, it isn't really conscience. I want to tell you is this

Take some time out of your day to smell the one you Love.

3 comments:

Joey said...

bloody hell..i better go take a shower now...

Anonymous said...

Huysum, I know for a fact, you are partial towards jasmine.

Azarakhsh said...

"The nostril is facial clitoris". Oh wow. Go to France, become a connoiseur gastronomique and make that your company name. Flitoris.

You know.. coz.. cunt..clitoris... face.. flitoris?

bad joke.

I miss you.