Thursday, July 31, 2008

All these things I have done

I am now 20 years of age. The Big 2 0. And I have accomplished quite af ew things in my life.

I have-

- Managed to reach the age of 20. It took me 20 years to do it but I think thats not too bad. I am a perfectionist so I took my time.

- finished high school with floating, almost hovering colours.

- Worked my way out of various jobs

- had romantic entanglements with enough women to make a twister board delirious

- learned a foriegn language (english) I am sure its foriegn to foriegners.

- owned most consoles dating from the commodore 64/sega/atari to the wii

These are the things I have accomplished. There are quite a few things I still want to do.

- Have romantic entanglements on the twister board

- own a monkey

- Get out of my moms basement

- Write a best-selling book not bought by my mom

- record a best selling album with songs about my mom

- remove poverty and remember charity begins at home

- get more presents next birthday

- but most of all by biggest goal right now is to get to the age of 21


I want you all to remember...

We live on, love on- loan

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The big 2-o. You know what they say about the big 2-o, right? Life only begins at 20, no wait... that's what they say about turning 50.

Oh well, guess that's another thing you are going to have to aim for...