Tuesday, June 17, 2008

We the people...

It's about time. That I, Hysum Ismail restart my bid to become president of the united States of America.

We all know a woman, a black guy or an old guy cant be a president. I mean what next- a handicapped president, a president who used to be an actor, a cheating president, a sleazy president I mean come on. At this rate we might as well have a Jewish guy run for president.

AIDS, RAPE, ABORTION these are the issues that make me horny- FOR JUSTICE

There's a weapon of mass creation in my pants.

Child labor and teenage pregnancy are the same thing

Forget about legalizing gay marriages. You wanna make homosexals think twice make gay divorces illegal.

Say no to drugs, then again if you are talking to drugs you are probably high.

Don't be a burden on the treasury, print your own money.

We the people, by the people, Fuck the people

4 comments:

Joey said...

Haven't they already been presidents who cheated and were sleazy?

Anonymous said...

joey- i think that was the point.

You want my vote? Mr.President, what's your stance on the Middle Eastern conflict? What of Israel and Jerusalem?

superpowerfulman said...

As Jew like it...
or
Ten things I hate about Jew.

I will say what you want to hear.

Any other questions

Anonymous said...

We the people. Buy the people...