Monday, June 09, 2008

Smalltalk Begins

This summer on a computer near you. Smalltalk reboots. Look for weekly updates. I am going to start paying some attention to this again. Like When I started it. No more stories. Just short liike essays like I started the blog with. So here goes. enjoy





Here's the problem with being single. It's a guaranty that all the relationships you have been in were failures. Unless of course you have never been in a relationship. So when asking a girl out it automatically means you are one strike down.

But if asking a girl out wasnt hard enough the harder part is breaking up.
Break-ups are horrible. The following are a few things you need to know.

You always wanna be the breakerer not the breakee. It's a matter of pride. You want to be the person taking the dump, you don't want to be the dump itself.

Men prefer to do this kind of thing in public. To show off our masculinity and our superirority to the people around. Also to reduce the chances of violence.

Women tend to prefer to to do this kind of things in-doors. Because even when breaking up they prefer things to be intimate.

Alot of people will prefer to break up over

The phone- The number you have dialed is turned off and is outside your coverage area. Your call is no more important to us. Don't call again.

An email

hey,
hey. It's time we deleted our relationship. You are just too ctrl-ing for me. I mean everytime I try to insert my spacebar into your capslock you just backspace. I just wanted to tell you I have found an alt-ernate laptop. Me and her really get along- you know we just click. As for you and me I hope we can refresh and remain connected.

These are all rather rude to tell you the truth. It's best to pay your relatioship some kind of respect and do it in person. Also there are chances of break-up sex.

As a guy if you are going to take the girl to a restuarant make sure its a cheap restaurant. For the simple reason that the girl is always the one to leave after the break up and you ae going to end up paying the bill.

Now there are always the cliched lines you can use but here are a few variations on them so you can remian atleast a little orignal. Even if you are copying form me.

It's not you, it's your penis
It's not you, it's me- I got high standards
It's not you , it's us
I have STD
We need to talk- We need to stop talking
I just got out of a serious relationship, you on the other hand are a joke
you were a drunken mistake but enough about your conception


I have to go now. There's someone else I need to see now...
It's not you, it's youtube

8 comments:

Azarakhsh said...

It's no you, it's the idea of you. :P

Azarakhsh said...

it's not you, it's the idea of you. ;) hee. Sorry, typo.

Yay you're back! :D The world makes more sense now. Well, nonsense. But you know what I mean , dearest ;)

Zara's ape said...

Laugh-out-loud-pee-in-your-pants funny!

Joey said...

looooooooool!!

Loved the e-mail dude =) Snapped me right out of my mopey mood *hee*

Lhjunkie said...

This was brilliant!

Well done!

superpowerfulman said...

Ihjunkie- I might, just might be falling in love with you. I am also in love with Johny Depp and George Clooney so you got some competition. I don't have much of a tushie to poke so that might also be a problem. Unfortunately I dont look half as good as the the zit on Ewan Mcgregers forehead and I have never met, seen or talked to you. So maybe we have loads of obstacles against us but isn't that the main ingredient of every great Love story.

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Huysum!

*youtube* haha(!)

Hopeless said...

So much for moral and ethical.