Saturday, March 17, 2007

Lines

I have photographic memory, the problem is none of my memories are very photogenic.

There is a theory that man was once ape, there is another theory that man is still ape only too drunk to notice.

'I write for the dyslexic'.

'show me your palm, you have a very long love line'
"came with the penis"

If at first you dont succeed, get a woman to do it.

I didnt fall in love, I first fell- had internal head injury- and oddly enough thats when the love bit happened.

I am an ordinary man with extraordinary curcumsizes

Some people rant as if they menstruating from the mouth

When I grow up, I want to be dead

Love and Punani are two different things- love for Punani is Devret

I know I love you because I would love you even if I didn’t have a penis

I am gonna kick yours ass, but first, I am gonna sodomize you, otherwise my kicks wont hurt much

1 comment:

ManicMane said...

Poor poor Devret... ^_^